Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

will you call my name?

It's LOVE DAY, y'all!! One of my favorite days of the year!! I know there are a ton of people who peg this as a Hallmark holiday, but you know what, that doesn't bother me one bit! I love any opportunity to acknowledge the loves of my life! So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to share one of my fave love-dovey scenes of the moment from Pitch Perfect, obvi.



My favorite parts of this clip?
0:55ish - When he realizes that she loves him
1:34ish - She sings, "Will you call my name?"
He nods, which to me, says "Yes, I totally will because I love you!!"

Fist Pump!


Yes, I'm  kind of obsessed with this movie.
It may not be healthy.
But I'm okay with it.



Image courtesy of Fist Pump Fever
Blog title courtesy of Simple Minds' Don't You (Forget About Me)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...