Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful.



I'm currently in the backseat of my mom's van en route to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving and thinking of the amazing life I have been blessed with. Obviously, today isn't the only day this thought crosses my mind but I know I don't say these things enough. I'm grateful for my family for raising me and for always being my personal cheering squad. I'm thankful for my friends and sisters and all of the unforgettable memories and support they have given me. I'm grateful for the privilege of membership in Alpha Delta Pi and for all the opportunities that have come from it. Five years ago, I could've never imagined just how much I would reap from my membership in ADPi; all of the experiences and life lessons, the confidence in myself and my abilities, the friendships, and the bonds of sisterhood. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with such incredible women and for all that they have taught me. I'm grateful for my health and my home. And most of all, I'm grateful for my faith; my faith in people, in myself, and in God. His love is constant and unwavering, even if I stumble, and I'm thankful for the life and opportunities this love has given me.

So thank you to all of the incredible people in my life. I don't know what I would've done without you. Enjoy the time with your families this weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...