Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

ADPi has Come Home to JMU!!

Hey y'all! I'm alive, just in case you were wondering. Work has consumed my life but every minute is totally worth it. For the most part, I eat, breathe, and sleep ADPi and it's been amazing. So Bid Day was a couple of weeks ago and we were able to extend 201 bids! Insane, right?! It was so great to welcome home our founding members here at JMU and it has been so rewarding to work and get to know each of them! I have had a blast at their committee meetings and can't wait to see that great things they are going to accomplish.

Not to brag, but they just won Theta Chi's G.I. Theta Chi philanthropy week which supports the troops. I'm definitely one proud LC!! The rest of the year is going to be a good one, I can just feel it and I can't wait!

I'm in the 'burg for a few more days and then head back to the West Coast for my chapter sister's wedding!! It's going to be weird leaving VA but I can't WAIT for this fun filled weekend :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...