Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

the cornhusker state

Preference Round with Rose and the Alpha Epsilon sisters!

This post is a couple weeks over due, but I'm writing about it anyway!! I got to spend 12 FABULOUS days of Spirit Week and Recruitment with the Sisters of Alpha Epsilon chapter at UNL and Sister of the Suitcase, Rose! Like I said before, I was so excited to make one more visit before I was stationed and it was an incredible one! I was so proud of my UNL sisters for all the hard work they put into their recruitment. Not only did we have some good laughs, but we also created memories I know I'll never forget. From recruitment workshops, to Rib Fest, to my first chocolate frosty from Wendy's (I know, you can't believe I had never had one before, you're not the only one), to a Bid Day full of good times, working with these women was the perfect way to kick off YEAR TWO as a Sister of the Suitcase!!



May your tears come from laughing, you find friends worth having
As every year passes, they mean more than gold
May you win and stay humble, smile more than grumble
And know when you stumble, you're never alone

Never alone, never alone
I'll be in every beat of your heart when you face the unknown
Wherever you fly this isn't goodbye
My love will follow you, stay with you, sister, you're never alone
 
 
 
 
 
Quote Courtesy of Never Alone by Lady Antebellum

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...