Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coming Home to JMU

Hey y'all!! I'm coming to you live (finally!) from my new home in Harrisonburg, VA. We are smack in the middle of marketing for Alpha Delta Pi's next home here at James Madison University. Y'all have probably heard this a million and one times from me, but I just can't say it enough. I. LOVE. MY. JOB. I love my new home, I have loved getting to know the JMU community, and I love that I get to help make Alpha Delta Pi history. It truly is an amazing experience.

So let's talk about JMU. I'm kind of obsessed. No joke. I don't think I've ever seen a community that, as a whole, is so friendly and welcoming. Whether it's a fellow Greek or just someone passing by, everyone is kind, helpful, and supportive and I am so appreciative of it. It has made my transition to a new state/city/university so easy. I love it.

Bid Day for our colony here LESS THAN TWO WEEKS away!! Isn't that crazy? I feel like I have been waiting for this moment for so long and it is almost here. I cannot wait meet the founding members who will carry on Alpha Delta Pi traditions here at JMU that will continue on in the years to come.
It's going to be GREAT!!





Want to support our new home at JMU?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Have some ADPi shirts you'd like to donate? Let me know!
Want to be a Long Distance Diamond Sister? Get in touch :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...