Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

it's recruitment time and the weather is hot

photo via mkrigsman
I'm on the road again and back at University of Nebraska-Lincoln for our Alpha Epsilon chapter's recruitment! After a few days of Expansion training at Executive Office in Atlanta, Rose and I flew into Lincoln last night and are ready for a great Spirit Week and Formal Recruitment!! What a perfect way to kick off my year as a Senior Leadership Consultant, right?

Being back in Atlanta and around my consultant sisters earlier this week was a blast! Next year is a big year with ADPi coming home to SEVEN campuses in the 2012-2013 school year. I am beyond excited to head to Harrisonburg in less than two weeks and start the preparation for our James Madison Colony but I'm so happy to have one more chapter visit before I'm stationed.

Summer was amazing, but being back in ADPi-land has been fab. I've been in Lincoln less than 24 hours and not only have we had some successful recruitment related meetings, but we have also made some stops by the Union and Bison Witches (their sandwiches are AMAZING). Well, I'm off to do more recruitment prep but to everyone in the middle of/getting ready for Spirit Week and Recruitment, I'm sending lots of violets and Pi love your way!!


It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...