Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

the more you read, the more you will know

In exactly 5 days, I will be back on the West Coast!! Can y'all believe it? I can't!! I'll be home for most of the summer and I've been thinking a lot about little projects I want to take on so I can stay busy and productive. Aside from some belated Spring Cleaning, donating items to Goodwill, and preparing for my year as a Senior Consultant, I also want to get some reading done! I LOVE to read, I always have. But sometimes it just gets so hard with work, life, school, etc. and there's not a lot of time for it. To keep myself motivated, I will be doing '12-'13 Sister of the Suitcase Megan's Semi-Charmed Summer Book Challenge!! This will be my first one and I am happy to say that I already got started!!

To check out the rules and challenge, click on the link above or here.

The first book in I read for this The Exceptionals by Erin Cashman. I stumbled across it in what we like to call the Lion's Den at the Pi Palace on Ponce. I read the book sleeve and knew I had to read it at once. It had a little action, a little romance, a little sci-fi, and it all made for an adventure that had me on the edge of my seat. I read it in one sitting.


Interested in joining the challenge?
Head to Megan's page and link up to track your progress!
You can follow mine on Blogspot or Goodreads.
I have 1 book down, 13 more to go :)




-Posted using BlogPress from my PiPad

Blog Title courtesy of Dr. Seuss

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...