Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

i've left my heart in so many places

40+ Airports (and who knows how many flights)
30 Chapter Visits
25 Universities
21 States
1 year

& a never ending supply of unforgettable memories



That is my year in a nutshell. I cannot believe that I just left my last chapter visit of the school year and am on a plane back to Hotlanta to spend 12 days at Executive Office with my fabulous LC sisters. It feels like just yesterday that I got the call offering me this amazing opportunity and we were emailing like crazy, anxious to meet each other in person. In reality, it's been over a year!

There are a lot of reasons I applied to be a Leadership Consultant. I wanted to give back to the organization that provided so many new opportunities for me in my collegiate years. Alpha Delta Pi had given me so much and I wanted to return the favor What I didn't realize was how much it would continue to give me. I have gone to chapters to be a resource for them and help them have the best ADPi experience they can but these women gave me something in return.

They are the ones who made this journey so rewarding.



I am so unbelievably grateful for everything my experiences this year have taught me, the friendships I have made, and for the alumnae and collegiate sisters who have truly changed my life. I feel so blessed to continue on as a Senior Leadership Consultant and am looking forward to another year with the First and Finest sisterhood!!



Stay tuned to for more on ATL adventures, summer projects,
Sisters of the Suitcase: '12-'13 edition,
and SLC adventures :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...