Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

may the odds be ever in your favor

Thanks to the sisters of Epsilon Mu chapter at University of Northern Iowa, I was at the midnight showing of The Hunger Games last week! For those of you who haven't read the trilogy yet, you need to get on it! I know there have been some mixed reviews of the movie based on this awesome trilogy, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I just finished re-reading Catching Fire and Mockingjay. I didn't think they could be any better than the first time, but somehow reading them again was! Young, old, male, or female, this is definitely a series that can appeal to anyone. If you decide to check it out, enjoy and Happy Hunger Games





"And while I was talking, the idea of actually losing Peeta hit me again and I realized how much I don't want him to die. And it's not about the sponsors. And it's not about what will happen when we get home. And it's not just that I don't want to be alone. It's him. I do not want to lose the boy with the bread."

-Katniss Everdeen



“Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when it's morning again, they'll wash away
Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.”

― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games






- Posted using BlogPress from my PiPad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...