Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

Posing with University of Alabama's Leo the Lion at my first tailgate of the season
&& Bucket List Item #12312: Take a diamond picture with as many university mascots as I can.


I had an amazing time visiting my sisters at Zeta Eta chapter for a fabulous recruitment weekend!! I like to think that in a past life I was a Southern Belle which could explain my use of the word "y'all" and my obsessions with Lilly, croakies, Sperry's, and sweet tea #wishfulthinking

My first trip to this beautiful southern state was such a blast! Loved getting to see Leo and Una the lions (yup, the real LIVE lions), my first tailgate of the semester, and exploring everything The Schoals had to offer! Love my sisters in The South and can't wait until life takes me back there again :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my PiPad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...