Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

My First Grand Convention

Photo Courtesy of the Arizona Biltmore
It's been a while since I've blogged, our internet is out until after I get back :[ so I'm coming to you live from Starbucks with my Soy Chai Latte in hand (and it's in a "for here" cup. reducing my carbon footprint one coffee at a time)  Words cannot describe how absolutely THRILLED I am to head to the beautiful Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix for Alpha Delta Pi's Grand Convention. Not only are we celebrating 160 years of the First and Finest BUT this is my first official ADPi event as a 2011-2012 Leadership Consultant.


What are a few of the things I'm looking forward to this week?

FINALLY being united with my LC sisters

Meeting Alpha Delts from all over the country

My new More Sisters book and having it autographed by GC

My beautiful Alpha Dees in all white during the traditional processional

Giftmart, obvi

All the meetings and  programming (yes, I am excited for the business meetings, you read correctly)




......And the singing, and sisterhood, and traditions, and I could keep going on and on but I need to head home and make sure I didn't forget to pack anything!!

 Can't wait to see some of y'all there and keep the rest of you posted on the amazing-ness of this week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...