Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Music Madness Monday



1. Hometown Glory, Adele She is absolutely amazing. Each and everyone of her songs are so powerful and I can listen to her all day.
2. Tomorrow, Chris Young I don't really need to say anything about this song. It says it all on its own. Country Music has the perfect song for everything.
3. You and I, Ingrid Michaelson This song is so different and fun and cute all in one. I just started listening to her and can tell this is the start of a long friendship
4. Islands in the Stream, Feist and Constantines So if you're a die hard country or Dolly Parton fan, you may not like the remake of the famous hit but for all you indie music lovers, you totally will! I love the mellow music in this rendition.
5. On the Floor, Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull First saw the video when it premiered on Idol and it was great! Totally made me want to hit up a club and dance the night away! Can you believe she's going to be 42?! She looks AMAZING! I hope I look like that when I'm 42!!
6. Clark Gable, The Postal Service I'm taking it way back to high school but you can't go wrong with Postal Service. I wish they would have released more albums (I know there's Death Cab but it's just not the same...)
7. Conception and the Funeral, Ben Kenney For those of you who don't know who he is, he used to play for The Roots and is the bassist for Incubus. He's made a few solo albums and is so talented! He layers his recordings and plays every instrument/sings every harmony. To top it all off he's gorgeous and humble! I've met him :)
8. Better Together, Jack Johnson Boy, am I a sucker for acoustic!! It gets me every time. If I can end up with a man who had the skills Jack Johnson does, I would be sooooo happy haha :)
9. American Honey, Lady Antebellum I'm sure at some point or another we all wish we could go back to the simpler days, the carelessness of youth, when the only thing you'd cry over was skinned knees.
10. Born This Way, Lady Gaga In honor of Glee and life in general, I'm ending this post with this song. She and this video are super intense but I love the song's message. Don't be a Drag, just be a Queen :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...