Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Live Today.

Not yesterday. Not Tomorrow.
Just Today.
Inhabit your moments. Don't rent them out tomorrow.
-Jerry Spinelli

"So many people don't live for today. They are completely consumed with the future, and yet it is how we live today that creates our future. It is what you feel today that matters because it is the only thing that determines your future. Every day is an opportunity for a new life, because every single day you stand at the tipping point of your life. And on any one day you can change the future - through the way that you feel. When you tip the balance to good feelings, the force of love will change your life so fast that you will scarcely believe it"
-Rhonda Byrne
Author of The Power



I am completely done with my undergraduate career in TWO DAYS! Can you believe it? I can't. I still feel like that little freshman from four years ago on her first day at CSUF. Shoot, sometimes I still feel like a high school student when I work events at them and the kids TOWER over little ol' me. I am absolutely excited though and beyond ready for what life has in store. I have my dream job waiting for me, I get to travel, scope out some potential grad schools, and work with my amazing sisters all over the country (and possibly Canada).

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

But sometimes I get so caught up in my excitement for the future, I forget to slow down and appreciate today. After watching the documentary The Secret, attending some great church services, and reading some interesting books, I have definitely had a different outlook on life and have embraced the amazing things that have come my way. I am currently reading The Power and boy, did this chapter pertain to me. If you have not seen this documentary (it's on Netflix for instant viewing!!) or read either The Power or The Secret, you need to ASAP!!

It'll change the way you look at life for the better :)



Do not waste one moment in regret,

for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past
is to re-infect yourself
-Neville Goddard

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...