Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

heart skipped a beat


Warning, Incubus: Amazing Song. Amazing Band. Amazing Message. 'Nuff Said
Mercy, Duffy: First heard this song when they did a dance for it on So You Think You Can Dance. It was love at first...listen?
Trashcan, Delta Spirit: This is a great band from San Diego, Ca. They are super nice guys and amazing live! Check 'em out :)
Little Lion Man, Mumford & Sons: Love the unique sound this band has.
Amazing, Ben Rector: Thank you Megan for your posts on him and introducing him to me. He's amazing!
Tick of Time, The Kooks: The UK has produced some of my fave music of all time. Love The Kooks and they're just as great live! This is my all time fave song by them.
Who'd of Known, Lily Allen: I love Lily Allen. I know she has her moments and a lot of people don't like her but she keeps it real and I love it!! Saw her at the Music Box for her first performance in the U.S. in high school and again when I went to LDN. SO FUN!
Heart Skips A Beat, The xx: So I know y'all have Pandora but I absolutely LOVE and prefer Slacker Radio. It's way easier to customize your stations and by doing that I was introduced the the amazing music of The xx.
Birds, Kate Nash: Her music is so fun and quirky! I absolutely love this song by her. It's so cute and I was once able to play it on the guitar. I wonder if I still can....
Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO: && OF COURSE, I had to include LMFAO on here. Not gonna lie, every time I hear their song on the radio on my way to school/internship/work it totally makes my day and pumps me up! Keepin' my fingers crossed that I see them again in July :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...