Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Goodbye CSUF, HELLO WORLD!!




On Sunday, May 22, 2011 I participated in California State University, Fullerton's Commencement Ceremonies and am SOOOOO happy to be done with my undergrad career!! I am now a proud alumna of CSUF, finished this semester with a 4.0, and have my Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.

The commencement ceremonies were a blast!! I sat with some some of my fave people in life, took some stellar pictures, and enjoyed our last event as undergrad students ("I'd hate to not be us right now"). I couldn't have asked for a better way to say goodbye to CSUF.

It's unbelievable how fast these 4 years went by. I can say, hands down, that my best memories tie back to my involvement with Camp Titan and OF COURSE, Alpha Delta Pi. My personal, professional, and leadership skills have developed so much over the last four years because of these two amazing organizations I had the privilege of being a part of.

I don't think there's enough words to describe how amazing my experience in Alpha Delta Pi has been thus far. I have met amazing sisters not only from my chapter but from all over the country and Canada, created the funniest/unforgettable memories, and grew immensely as an individual. To top it off, in two months I'll be getting paid to do what I love; work with sisters all over the country! It still blows my mind that I'll be entering into this next chapter of my life and not really sure when it's all going to sink in. Either way, I cannot wait!!

My advice to those of you still in school or about to start college. LIVE IT UP!! Get involved, take the classes you want to take, DO WHAT YOU LOVE!! It was well said during the speeches at commencement,

"The only way to be successful is to do what you love.
If you haven't found it yet, keep looking"

Thank you Camp Titan for 2 great years of camp, giving me the chance to give back to others and helping shape my future career goals. Thank you CSUF for 4 fabulous years and the knowledge to better this world.

My biggest THANK YOU goes to Alpha Delta Pi for shaping me into the person I am today and for the lifetime of memories I'm going to be making.


I BELIEVE in Alpha Delta Pi.
I BELIEVE that my sorority is more than a ritual or a symbol;
that it is a way of life


we throw what we know during commencement ceremonies. TSM








the countdown continues
4 weeks until Grand Convention
5 weeks and 6 days until my 22nd birthday
8ish weeks until I head to Atlanta
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...