Things I'm thankful for at this very moment
- The long overdue quality time with family I hadn't seen in years
- Tea from the freshly cut lemongrass in my abuelita's courtyard
- Short walks with my dad and brother to appreciate the countryside and learn a little more about my dad's childhood
- Sitting in my gradma's courtyard with a good country song playing on my iPod in one ear and the birds singing in the trees in the other
- Amazing fish soup with ingredients bought from these nice street vendors
- My new favorite treat: frozen chili and mango paleta. DELISH!!
- The small town hospitality. People greeting you whether they know who I am or not. Always feel at home.
- Fresh homemade tostadas and tortillas :)
It's the little things that really help me appreciate all the good things (and sometimes even the not so good) in my life.