Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

To live is the rarest thing in the world....

Most people only exist that is all.
Mark Twain


photo courtesy of goergen

So I realize that I only have 9 weeks from today until I graduate
14 class lectures left to attend
9 internship logs
2 exams
1 five to ten page paper
&& I'm allllllllll done :)

So my best friend/sister (if you ever see me write sister, I'll always mean sorority sister. It's just my little brother and I with my fam [: ) and I decided that we are going to make a bucket list of things to celebrate the end of our undergrad career and to finish before I leave sunny California. Can't wait to start crossing things off the list and possibly add a few others I think of along the way!

here are the places I want to visit and things I want to do :)


A Trip to the Colorado River
San Francisco
Santa Barbara
an Evening in Newport...or a few
Wine Tasting with My Mom
an Epic Vegas Trip...or two...or three :)
the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland
Champagne Brunch with the Bestie
Mimosa Breakfast with my Faves
A Trip to the Getty
Griffith Observatory
a weekend in San Diego and a visit to their Zoo
Catalina island
Museum of Tolerance
Museum of Contemporary Art
shopping on Melrose
Long Beach Aquarium
eat at the CSUF Pub
start training for a marathon (and eventually do one in the next year [: )


if anyone wants to join me on any of this feel free. I'd love the company!
If anyone has any other must-do ideas let me know!!
:)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...