Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

ABC....easy as 1-2-3


Photo Courtesy of Abbarich
A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Full


C. Chore you hate:
Hand washing dishes

D. Dogs:
Buddy and Bella! I love those annoying little chihuahua mixes

E. Essential start to your day:
A good sleep!

F. Favorite color:
Teal/Turqoise

G. Gold or silver:
Silver

H. Height:
5’3"-ish

I. Instruments you play:
Violin, I dabble on the piano and would LOVE to learn how to play the guitar. Teach me?

J. Job Title:
Titan Delegate (I work with CSUF's University Outreach to do presentations to high school students on college related topics and work college fairs)

K. Kids:
Maybe one day but definitely not this day

L. Live:
Whittier, CA

M. Mom’s name:
Silvia

N. Nicknames:
"Cristy", "Tina", "Perezidente"

O. Overnight hospital stays:
No, thank goodness!

P. Pet peeve:
When people text you and never text back when you reply, when someone starts to tell you something and says "Nevermind", and a few others but those are the first ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Q. Quote from a movie:
I'm always anxious thinking I'm not living my life to the fullest, you know? Taking advantage of every possibility? Just making sure that I'm not wasting one second of the little time I have." Cleminte, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings: One. Younger brother, Jonathan. He's 10.


T. Time you wake up:
Monday-Friday I wake up at 7:50 to take my little brother to school and on the weekend....whenever it moves me! usually no later than 9am.

U. Underwear:
Uh, yes? Awkward question.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Olives. yuck.


W. What makes you run late:
Me! For anyone that knows me, I need to work on this BADLY!

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
My back, teeth, and foot. I've never broken anything though! The first was for the chiropractor, the next for the dentist, and the last to make sure there was no metal in my foot when I stepped on a fence (long story)

Y. Yummy food you make:
creme brulee, so good! I like me deviled eggs too but other than that i don't cook very much but it's on my bucket list!

Z. Zoo animal:
Alphies! aka Lions! I love the polar bears, penguins, and monkeys too.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...